Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My new nursery

I am having a baby boy some time within the next three weeks.

Disclaimer: This photo was taken a few weeks ago. I have since doubled in size.

And I have been so busy working on another project that I was relieved that I had started the nursery for my second child long before I had even become pregnant.
We have a small house, so I wanted the new baby's bedding to complement my first's
Boy, Girl, it didn't matter - this baby would also have birds.
But I wanted the baby to have its own stuff, too.

This is the crib bumper.
All I have to do is pin ribbons on it to tie it to the crib and then sew the back of the bumper to the front.
And, yes, it took me FOREVER a long time ago to hand embroider everything.
But, now when I am so tired I am so glad it is pretty much done!

So, there you go.
Proof that I didn't neglect my new baby, craft wise.
Even though I have kinda been feeling like I have.

I haven't designed the quilt yet.
But I didn't finish my first child's quilt until his second birthday.
So I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment