Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Christmas


This post serves two purposes - to show you my Christmas decorations
and to tell you about the new camera my darling husband gave me!



For the past five years I have been using a point and shoot.
And it took about three minutes to take one photo.


Pretty much every photo of my child was blurry.
And even a few photos of still items were blurry too.

So my darling husband started saving his pennies.


I am slowly reading the manual and learning how to work it.
I read one chapter every week and then try to implement what I learned all week long
so I can master that new skill.
I just finished the chapter on White Balance.
I understood it fine, but the manual still has me using Auto, so I found it a bit confusing.
I hope to be out of Auto before Blue Bonnet season.
But I have a few insecurities about my photography skills ... which is probably why I am still using Auto.

But, in the meantime, even in auto, my pictures are still much clearer than with the old camera.
And I am very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment